Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Modern Family -3×6- Go Bullfrogs!





I do love Phil and Haley's father/daughter relationship, so I liked their storyline and it was nice to see them bonding some more. Not that it was particularly original by any means -- dad realizes his daughter is getting close to The Day when she leaves for college and becomes an adult -- but it was cute. I liked the continuity of sledding on the hill on the cafeteria trays. I love when the show actually remembers what it said; very few shows do that. Actually almost none of them do.

I love Gloria, but I agree with the ongoing discussion that they kind of need to tone her down a little. Not just the over-the-top voice, but her over-the-top protection of Manny as her little boy.

I did love Jay getting totally into the soap opera.

Longinus returns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails