Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ringer -1×6- The Poor Kids Do It Everyday






Putting her prints on those shards will come back to burn Bridget, but yeah, pin the blame on someone everyone thinks is missing. The problem will come when Shiv makes her inevitable return.

And this is not to give Bridget a pass for impersonating her sister, but Siobhan is really something, huh? A tragic story with Sean will not justify to me trying to kill Bridget or all that she is doing & done to Andrew, Gemma, etc. I suspect it's lucky for Andrew that Henry reacted with befuddlement when Siobhan proposed knocking off their spouses to him.

I loved JD & I thought he did a great job. Inappropriate teacher-student relationship here we come. But, fwiw, I wouldn't have believed Juliet either. It's the problem with having a pattern of behavior. Even those you love are inclined to believe the worst.

Juliet came off like a snob at times with her comment to Bridget at the start of the episode & later with her remark to the admitted bully when she gave her the $20. I also say that in light of the way Andrew reacted when Carpenter spoke up for Juliet. Stiffening his back, "you owe my daughter an apology" & right away Juliet stiffened up the same way. Like father, like daughter. I love Andrew, but his background screams upper crust to me & the unfortunate traces of snobbishness that can instill in a person. Things like Bridget's reaction to Juliet's remark in the beginning may help her learn to edit herself a bit & I think it will rub off on Andrew too.

Still love Bridget & Andrew. The scene when Andrew arrived home at the start of the episode had definite sparks & I loved how Bridget clearly wanted to burrow her head in his neck when he hugged her at the end.

Is it November 1st yet because I hope they finally do more than hug? For Bridget to keep up this ruse & I think her actions signify that she has chosen to indefinitely, she really has to get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails