Saturday, October 29, 2011

Grimm -1×1- Pilot





The Angel vibe was very strong and I can see a lot of potential in this. It" is a nice change to have a cop who isn't jaded and the actor's youth and (I'm assuming) inexperience works well for that reason. Someone should just tell him that he doesn't have to always have his hands on his hips.

I hope Aunt Marie gets to explain some stuff before she is finally killed. At least she left behind an illustrated journal to help. Hopefully he'll be smart enough to hide that (and any other important stuff he finds in the trailer) in a safe place. Leaving it in the trailer or in his house is just asking for the bad guys to break in and steal it.

I like how they have already introduced that not all "monsters" are evil. I should have worked out the reveal of the Captain at the end, but didn't largely, I think, because they wrong-footed us with the woman we were lead to think was posing as a lawyer. Yes, it was just Grimm speculating but it made her appearance a surprise and you don't expect two of those in a row in the last minute. I think I'm going to like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails