Saturday, October 29, 2011

Parks and Recreation -4×5- Meet n Gree





It was a really fun episode, but not all of it worked for me...

Chris and Jerry's story was essential a retread of last week, and even if I can buy that Chris would be that lacking in common sense, it's hard to think that Millicent is the same (then again, maybe that's why they work as a couple). It was nice to see April do something for Jerry, tough...

Leslie and Tom's story dragged a little in the first part, and, even if I expected Tom to have a reason to act that way, I thought that him being a dick lasted a little too long...everything after their conversation in the tub was super-heartwarming, tough. On a shallow note, I love when they style Amy's hair like that!

Ron and Ann were easily my favorites, I've wanted them to interact for a long time and Ron mentoring someone and Ann being appreciated are two of my favorite things, so...

Ben and Andy are such opposite that all their scenes together are bound to be hilarious, though I must say that I DID feel sorry for Ben until the end...

Everyone in this cast works so well with each other that I feel spoiled complaining, but I was thinking that we haven't had a Leslie/Ann storyline in a while, and I miss that. They are my favorite relationship in the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails