Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ringer Season 1 Ep 1: Pilot









I am totally in. SMG's wardrobe is gorgeous, and I like the character of Bridget a lot. And I think Siobhan is one evil bitch what with the cheating on the hubby with her bff's hubby and smoking while pregnant. So watching SMG being an evil bitch will make it even more fun to watch.

The clue of the photograph of Siobhan with the child seem to point that Bridget/Siobhan's estrangement comes from the death of that child - if Bridget is somehow responsible, that would definitely be enough to lead to a years-long estrangement of siblings, as well as Siobhan basically pretending her sister does not exist. It would also be enough to lead Bridget into enough self-hatred to turn to stripping/drug abuse/etc.

Anyone else want to see Bridgett turn Siobahn's marriage into a real one?? I don't know why I like those two together so much. Even though I know there's something going on between her and her sponsor I really want her and the husband to be good.... I think they'd be great together!!!

The question I was left with is, is Gemma involved with Siobhan's plot? She's the one who called Bridgett and told her to meet at the loft where Bridgett was attacked. So, bad timing on Gemma's part? Or part of the whole plot?

Unpredictable and fun. I am so in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails