Tuesday, September 13, 2011

90210 Season 4 Ep 1 : Up In Smoke





Am I the only one who saw some kind of awkward sexual chemistry between Dixon and Quickdraw McGraw when they were having their stare off over who would get the apartment? He seems about as well developed a character as Ivy was in the beginning.

I did like the scenes with Adrianna and Silver (and Silver has decent hair again!). It is the one storyline where I honestly have no idea how it could work out, and both actresses seem to be bringing their A game.

Teddy also got a point for going the drama queen route in telling his dad he was gay by leaving a message on his phone. I smiled at that.

There are some quasi-unresolved issues with Naomi & Max which keep me intrigued.

Naomi-Austin COULD be an interesting dynamic and the guy is scorching hot.

I'm already bored by the Navid-Silver dynamic with his sister. They have enough drama going on with Ade (who I'll get to in a minute), why include her in the mess?

My biggest WTF is the whole Annie-Liam box of FAIL. Fetch isn't going to happen, so let's drop this story line. I wonder if Annie is going to be a foreign exchange student in France with Naomi in the near future ...

Ivy-Raj was pretty cute. Such a blah storyline though. Same for Dixon. Such a blah storyline.

Ade ... Foolish, foolish Ade. Why are her and Navid Jr. BFF's? She seems really disconnected from the story line and I wonder why she's still on the show. I like the actress, but I don't see how she can ever become close with the group again.

I think that there is some potential for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails