Monday, May 16, 2011

Gossip Girl Season 4 Ep 22 : The Wrong Goodbye





Ew. I think I prefer last season's finale.

In all fairness, I liked some parts. Serena was awesome, and I haven't liked her much in the past two years. Honey, it's in your best interest to stay away from the fucked up shit that happens on the UES. Stay happy in California! Oh, and Georgina. But I always love Georgina. I think I'll have to rewatch her scenes, just because.

Now that I've had time to sit on the Dan book stuff (I read the spoilers), it's an interesting idea. But the chances that these writers will do it justice? Slim to none, really. He didn't come off looking like as big of a douche as I thought he would in the reveal, but I think that he will be played up as a douche for "playing" everyone next season, when it all comes out.

The Thorpe stuff was stupid. The "saving" was so fucking lame. We didn't even get a fire. Come on, if you're going to "threaten" someone's life, show, actually do it. Instead, it's a bunch of talking and people running around. Even Raina's goodbye scene was dumb. There were like three lines in it.

Everything Chuck and Blair pissed me off. Leighton's acting was actually pretty bad in many parts. Maybe she wasn't happy about it either? I'm so annoyed that "Rolling in the Deep" was used for a CB sex scene, too. It's a great song, but bad associations now. I'll just try to think of the way Glee used it instead. Then again, the lyrics aren't about a healthy relationship, so it's got that going for it.

But seriously, the worst part was Blair being pregnant. WTF are the writers thinking with this?! Timeline wise, it could be Louis', but chances are, it's Chuck's. And Eleanor would not take a pregnancy test in Blair's bathroom, so it's not hers. I've been looking for a good enough push to quit watching. I think I found it. So yeah, I think I'm finally done. But I will have to stick around in the forums for a bit to see the aftermath.

By the way, what did Charlie/Ivy steal? It looked like checks, but I'm not sure. I'm just curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails