Monday, May 16, 2011

90210 Season 3 Ep 22 : To Our Future





I hope the new showrunners realize no1currr about Liam/Annie. Seriously! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Oh hey! Dixon is still on this show! And he did something awesome for Ivy.

I can't with Navid/Silver as a couple. And Silver's dancing is horrible.

That graduation was ridiculous, nothing like the original show's. I just felt no joy or anything for them.

I love Naomi/Max, but WTF?! You're telling me Naomi and Max, both sexually active kids for a while didn't use protection?!

And I am actually excited for Ade to be awesome again.

I hope the new show runner's are able to integrate the cast and make me believe they are friends. I loved LUX so I know they can do it.

Oh and no goodbye for Debbie or Mr Mathews? OK then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails