Monday, May 16, 2011

Desperate Housewives Season 7 Ep 22&23 : And Lots of Security… & Come on Over for Dinner





Not a perfect finale, but the best since S4. I have to give TPTB credit for surprising me more than once.

I wasn't expecting Paul/Felicia/Susan to be wrapped up so quickly. It was so annoying how Paul believed everything he heard, even if it was the right thing. Also, why does there have to be a hostage situation in almost every finale? I knew Beth was going to be responsible for a death, and I figured it would be Felicia. I couldn't be happier that she's finally gone. I can't believe Susan told Paul he wasn't a killer when she suspected him of killing Martha in S1 (so his confession shouldn't have surprised her). So what happens to all the houses he bought? And why didn't Paul wonder why Felicia still had Beth's ashes after they dumped them in the river?

Way to jerk me around re: Tom/Lynette, PTB. When he came back, I actually groaned. When she started her heartfelt speech about what she felt while he was gone, my first thought was, Here we go again, now he's going to take her back. I so wasn't expecting her to admit she was relieved. Please, please, please let this separation last awhile, preferably an entire season. Doug/Felicity were fantastic in those scenes, probably their best work of the season.

How does a city employee and the owner of a failing business afford a lake house?

Gaby/Alejandro was pretty predictable--who didn't know where he'd end up as soon as they showed the chest?--but my heart started pounding as soon as Carlos (who I wasn't expecting to appear at all) saw them together. I also couldn't help but think of Gaby knocking Victor off the boat thinking that he had a gun on him even though she was defending Carlos, who wanted to confess then too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails