Monday, May 2, 2011

90210 Season 3 Ep 20: Women On The Verge





Annie's plot seems so completely random and irrelevant. I just don't understand what the point of it all was, especially since it seems likely (given the promos, and the show's history of dropping plots) we will never hear about this women ever again. 


Though I will say I enjoyed the Annie/Naomi/Teddy scene. Speaking of Teddy, I wish they would have developed Marco's and Teddy's relationship a little better. It seemed like they were dating for a few weeks now; I would have liked it more if they had at least showed their first date.


Did I miss it or did Silver have a bipolar episode and get committed by Navid and Dixon without even a mention of sister and legal guardian Kelly?

Jen makes me so sad. There was such potential there to make her an awesome soap bitch, but this show refuses to pull the trigger. And you just know she's gonna steal custody of that baby from stupid Ryan by relating that story he told her about almost burning the kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails