Monday, May 2, 2011

Desperate Housewives Season 7 Ep 20 : I'll Swallow Poison Sunday





Really liked this one. Probably my favorite of the season. A lot of good, fun dark humor.

Susan: She didn't bother tonight and the Felicia stuff, while a bit silly, was still entertaining. I still don't buy that Susan would suddenly become buddy-buddy with Felicia, but whatever. Was that montage of her poisoning the food a fantasy or did the episode suddenly advance time a couple of weeks? I guess that makes sense if the episode did move forward, allowing time for Lynette and Rene to re-decorate Tom's office. But the timelines never match on this show anyways, so I wouldn't be surprised if the episode was in fact supposed to take place over the course of 48 hours. Also, I think this is the first time I have enjoyed a Mike line: "By the way, don't ever do that again" regarding Susan's poker playing. It was funny, a good callback to a previous episode and I know some of us were wondering what Mike would think of her gambling.

Lynette: More of the same Tom vs. Lynette bullshit. I really, really don't care enough to take a side. It's exhausting.

Bree: I liked the detective. Some of his lines were cheesy and it was ridiculous that Bree fell for them, but I still like him. I guess it will either turn into a romance or he'll end up being a creep. There aren't really any other options on this show. So I guess the two girls suddenly became good because they were afraid of Bree? I wish they would have written that/acted it out better, instead of having them approach her on the sidewalk with no hesitance at all. I at first assumed they were pretending to be good so they could fool her and then do something awful, a la Andrew in season 1/2.

Gaby: I'm on her side. It's ridiculous for Carlos to tell her who she can be friends with. I would have chosen to stay with Bree too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails