Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gossip Girl Season 4 Ep 20 : The Princesses and the Frog





Damn, I can't even.

That last scene with Chuck and Blair was frightening.There is no way to come back from that, they better end the couple for good. Chuck is not a "tortured sould" -- he is a spoiled brat who doesn't know how to deal with his feelings and doesn't like being told no. I'm over him and all his ridiculous issues.

Would it have killed someone to do a quick google search on the Monegasque Princely Family. First off, the only one in that family that is addressed as Her Royal Highness is Princess Caroline, and that's because of her husband, everyone else is a Serene Highness. Monaco doesn't have a King or Queen and none of Prince Rainier's grandchildren have titles, except one of Caroline's daughters and that's because of her father.

I don't listen when Rufus talks so when I saw him in that leather jacket I thought he had gotten a part as T-Bird in the traveling production of Grease.

I don't even know what to make of Serena. She just can't handle it when the attention isn't on her. She couldn't even act happy for Blair. And I don't care what she says -- this has nothing to do with Dan. It's pure envy. She can't stand that Blair is now the center of attention.

Charlie is one crazy bitch but anyone that can make Vanessa look like a chump is o.k in my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails