Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Vampire Diaries Season 2 Ep 20 : The Last Day





Wow what an insane turn of events.  I did not see the Jenna turn at all. Wow.

Poor Jenna. First she's kept in the dark about vampires, told, and then a day later is turned. 


Damon, Damon, Damon. Sigh. What shall we do with you?

I'm so glad Tyler is back. Loved the scene between him and Caroline in the tomb. The chemistry between them is awesome. 

Loved the Damon/Maddox/Matt encounter in the woods. It amused me when Damon said Matt was lucky he'd screwed up earlier because that was exactly what I was thinking at the time. Still I was glad to see Matt questioning his deception of Caroline and hinting that the Sheriff was doing the same (she's still in denial though). Looking forward to the disclosure scene next week now that Caroline knows her compulsion didn't work.

Oh my god, ELENA! That speech she gave to Stefan...maybe I cried. This is the girl I love, who's brave and loves fully, but isn't afraid to confront her very human weaknesses. She has a crazy life and she wants to be a regular girl. It was probably the one thing anchoring in the insanity that is her life and now she's lost it. Elena has definitely contemplating turning, but always because she would choose to do it. Yet, now that the choice has been taken away, she's still strong and brave and loyal and loving. I really like this girl and I'm glad to have her back.

I'm pulling for Team Katherine-Damon to save the day...now that Damon thinks he is dead man walking anyway, maybe he'll attempt some sort of suicide mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails