Friday, April 29, 2011

Community Season 2 Ep 22: Applied Anthropology and Culinary Arts





This episode was so sweet. Chang talking Shirley through her labor was such a nice way to redeem his craziness. And Britta sticking her head under Shirley's skirt....OMG that was a fantastic scene and SO hilarious. I also laughed when she scolded Shirley for drinking the Pepto Bismol and then gave her natural alternatives. Gillian Jacobs is an amazing comedic actress, and I'm really glad they've showcased that side of her, instead of the hot blonde chick character they were desperate to shoehorn her into during S1. 


I always feel like Shirley is delegated to the background, so I'm glad she got her starring episode. And I'm really glad Andre is the father and not Chang. (Secretly though, I was kind of rooting for Chang. I think this show could have made a Shirley/Chang pairing work).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails