Monday, April 25, 2011

Gossip Girl Season 4 Ep 19 : Petty In Pink





I dont know about yall but I saw foreshadowing ALLL over this episode, I mean the teasing, picking out ties, holding hands, "dont get handsy" lol, finishing each others sentences, Dan looking positvely charmed every time Blair insulted him. Man oh man, we are building up to something, no doubt in my mind. Dan was AWESOME in this ep, and I dont care at all how mean he was to Vanessa.

As for Serena and Blair, ugh, Serena was being OTT ugly about everything, they were so sincere in telling her the truth and apologizing. I thought Blair came off great in that fight, even when she turned cocky on Serena it still was layered with insecurity and vulnerablity, like she didnt believe it but she would make it true.

Louis was adorable, he will do just fine till we get Dair. :P

I like Charlie more than Serena at this point.

Little to no Chuck, SCORE!

Dont care about Raina and her mommy issues, but I do enjoy the little bit of Nate we get, seriously give him a storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails