Monday, April 25, 2011

90210 Season 3 Ep 19: Nerdy Little Secrets





I liked the Naomi storyline. It's very silly, but she sells it. In less capable hands, I'd be annoyed beyond belief at the shallow over-the-top jealousy issues Naomi was sporting but dammit if she just wasn't so entertaining. And I totally thought she'd be right on that last question, so good on the writers for actually surprising me.


I'm not even sure what to make of Annie. It's like Sunset Boulevard-lite, and I can only hope it ends with her floating in a pool after poor Sally Kellerman (who is seriously slumming it) reveals herself to be the mother of the guy Annie killed out for revenge.

The Silver storyline is also stupid. I realize Adrianna hates Silver, but this is too much, and I don't see how she could stay in the group after this. I know, I know, Annie kills someone and no one cares, but you could argue it didn't really affect any of them, while Adrianna is doing something that could hurt everyone.



There's a dark cloud looming over Ivy, I can see it already. She's got a cute hot boyfriend, she's conquered her fear of water, she's got a corporate sponsor knocking on her door to sponsor a surfing career... she's happy. It's all going to go to shit, isn't it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails