Friday, April 22, 2011

Community Season 2 Ep 21 : Paradigms of Human Memory





This was my kind of episode. Funny, quick, random, loads of extra details and continuity nods. I can't count all the times I laughed and chuckled, but I'd have to say Jeff's montage of "taking-it-home" speeches are amazing.

Do I really mind that there was very little plot progression this episode? Not at all, because I learned so much more from the many bits and pieces that I saw this episode. Jeff's insecurity (Troy: "Ooh, does this hard-boiled egg make me look fat?" Jeff: "I only asked because it was a very small egg!"), Britta's selfish compassion ("Humanity is premiering!"), and Abed's Cape adventures... all those are little things I could have seen happening before on this show, but they have been nicely compartmentalized into bite-sized portions for this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails