Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Vampire Diaries Season 2 Ep 19 : Klaus





Thank God they finally told Jenna. Good lord. That alone makes this a worthwhile episode for me. 


Elijah was the best part about this episode. Such a wonderfully detached and melancholy performance, I loved every second of it. Also, damn, so the famous triangle reaches THAT far back? Interesting. And I feel ashamed in admitting that I saw sparks flitting between him and Elena. What can I say? This cast meshes so well together.


Elijah and Klaus as brothers and Klaus as a werewolf were unexpected twists.


I also liked the scene with Klaus-Alaric in the kitchen with Jenna and Stefan. Sara Canning did a great job with that, I thought. 


I liked when I heard the sun and moon curse was fake, if it was fixing a writer screw-up it was a good job. It makes perfect sense. I didn't even miss Caroline until I saw the previews. One of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails