Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gossip Girl Season 4 Ep 15 : It Girl Happened One Night





Blair went inside a Duane Reade?

And Russell is so upset over getting dumped by Lily that he's doing all this nonsense? I guess.

Speaking of, writers, I saw the first season. Was Lily invisibly dating Russell? Because how did she have time to flit around Brooklyn with Rufus, do the secret thing with Bart AND see Russell? Or was she dating him before the show started when her son was off committing suicide and her daughter was not getting statutorily raped by her teacher? I just don't get it and should know better than to try to make sense of the GG time line.

Serena and Ben. Whatever.

Damien!! So excited to see what happens next with that.

Dair is looking better to me than it did when the rumors started so I'm gonna just delight in it because nothing else is even coming close.

I am shocked that this show remembered that Lily adopted Chuck and he isn't her stepson, but her legal son. Age of majority notwithstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails