Monday, February 14, 2011

90210 Season 3 Ep 15: Revenge With The Nerd





Okay, I must admit, I kind of liked Naomi and the nerdy guy, Max? Yes, it was predictable, but AM is acting the hell out of Naomi so I am finding myself enjoying pretty much whatever she gets into. I also think Max is kind of cute and I like seeing Naomi be her high and mighty self but then be so self-aware. I think that's why I love Naomi, she can be so out there but she always is honest with herself in the end. It makes her a very sympathetic if not lovable character even when she's completely irritating. I also think she and Max could be cute.

Liked the Teddy and Silver scenes. I like their friendship, it comes off as very genuine. I also like the Navid/Dixon scenes when they are cutting up.

Okay, that's it for what I liked. Ade and her reality show bullshit is just tiresome. As much as she is on my nerves, Navid's attitude towards her sucks. This is only going to end badly. Her threatening tone about finding out who the other woman is at the end when she's talking to Silver is lame. Who cares.

Annie and her SWF storyline is ridiculous. Emily was completely cartoonish at the end when threatening Annie. So stupid. And we are going to be subjected to everyone being so completely blind to it (a la Oliver on the OC) that it's almost not even satisfying when it's resolved. If only they could bring Jasper back to take Emily out, I might take notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails