Monday, February 14, 2011

Desperate Housewives Season 7 Ep 14 : Flashback





Hallelujah, DH is back! And with a good episode, IMO.

Terrific acting from Cody Kasch tonight! Not many can pull of a coke additoin well IMO but I thought he nailed it.

LOVE the dark humour in the Scavo storyline tonight. A bit silly, but still fun.

I so can't blame Susan for backing out. For a moment I thought I was going to see another George appear. Though maybe a more geeky and less creepy George.

Bree's storyline was probably my leasat favorite storyline tonight but even this stoyline had it's good moments

Gablos continues to be my favorite couple on the show, and as usual, they were my favorite aspect of tonight's episode. There were so many moments of their greatness tonight. I especially enjoyed seeing them in therapy together and Carlos catching Gaby trying to sneak out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails