Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Glee Season 2 Ep 13 : Comeback





That was...excruciating. I can't even...so painfully bad. Everything about it was dumb, dumb, dumb. And damn, I wanted to be excited over Rachel and Mercedes doing "Take Me or Leave Me" and the totally awesome "My Chemical Romance" song, but the former was ruined at first by bad context and the latter by bad staging and Sue. If the MCR song was done as a real group number to close out the episode, with better costumes, it could have been EPIC.

Don't even get me started on the Bieber. For all of Ryan Murphy's talk about introducing a new generation to old classics, lately it seems all he's doing is forcing poor, innocent souls like me to hear the current crap that's on the radio. Now I can't say anymore than I've never heard a Bieber song. Fuck. Lauren's number was also painfully bad and embarrassing. Were they seriously drunk when they put this shit together?

"I'll do anything to get into those enormous pants." Nice. Real nice. If Puck/Lauren is just going to be a bunch of fat jokes, I'll pass. Although actually, Puck was the only thing at all worth watching this episode.

I'm sorry to say it, but the Sue character has been run into the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails