Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Game Season 4 Ep 5. Didn't You Know Who I Was





Tasha Mack again got a dose of reality this week from Dante. I liked what the character brought to the table. Someone that didn't let Tasha walk all over him and was able to mellow her at times. With all of that said i loved Rick and Tasha and hope to see him by season's end.


Kelly also got a dose of reality this week. Judging by next week, her acting a fool on her reality show wont be good her daughter either. I do like that the show will be tackling how embarrassing it must be for the children of reality show people.


Jason just can't help being a dick. He still manages to make laugh right next moments where I wish he would just shut up.

I think it was clear by the end of the episode where he went to rehab that Malik really did need help. He has been hitting the liquor hard for a while now and it has started to affect every aspect of his life. I think the pill popping part is there just to add to his issues while touching on the very real problem of athletes over use of pain meds.

Mel seems lost right now. It's like I barely notice her right now. I'm not even blaming this on the show or anything because I hope it leads to somewhere. I hope Mel starts to question what she is doing with her life by the end of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails