Monday, February 7, 2011

Gossip Girl Season 4 Ep 14 : Panic Roommate





I know this is Gossip Girl but Blair getting that huge promotion out of nowhere was just stupid.

I like Raina. I liked that she squeezed in some sex with Chuck and then was all, "ok gotta go and do my job". Too bad she started to fall hard for Chuck's lines until her father showed up. Stay strong, smart and capable Raina!

Now that Ben and Serena are finally together and getting it on how long will it take before Serena is distracted by the next hot shiny guy? Because this can't last. I hate that Dan has to be ok with Serena sexing up a new guy in his own home. It's just gross. I seriously hope Ben is pulling the long con on the whole group and they all end up finding out how stupid they've been. Does Serena think the whole revenge plot was all Juliet's idea and that's why they haven't talked in a while?

I felt bad for Damien for getting sold out to his father but he was a dick to Eric. But then again Eric should have known better after seeing what went down with Jenny and Damien.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails