Monday, February 7, 2011

90210 Season 3 Ep 14: It's All About A Boy





So Ivy becomes a better surfer when she is stoned? I have no clue where they are going with her storyline, but I just hope it isn't some lame ass "Ivy's addicted to pot" type thing. Surely after all those years with her mother (who if I remember right, does actually smoke pot(?)), Ivy isn't a newbie to weed or anything.

I liked Teddy's storyline right up until the lame ass end. I mean, who does something like that, and honestly believes things are going to work out? "Oh Teddy, sorry I blackmailed you to get my way and have you come out, but yeah, totally love you babe!"

I am glad Naomi's cult experience came to an end quickly. I was very scared when she started calling her friends whatever version of "negater" this show was using, we were in it for the long haul.

As for the rest, dumb. Why is Hallie Lowenthal still employing Annie after the egg fiasco? And sorry show, but I've already seen Single White Female, I've even seen the ripoff the original 90210 did. The third time is not the charm.

Also, shut up Adrianna. No one cares. And it isn't really a love triangle when the guy at the center of the triangle despises you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails