Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Glee Season 2 Ep 12 : Silly Little Love Songs






I know Santana has done some awful things, but she still did not deserve that beat down by Lauren. Violence is never the answer.

Puck/Lauren: They are hilarious duo. But, oh Puck you are not in love. You definitely love the idea of Lauren and her no bullshit attitude. He definitely is crushing on her though. I definitely hope Lauren can help Puck learn that his way of treating women is not cool.

I have this feeling though that Lauren is going to be the one that breaks Puck heart. Kind of like Puck actually knowing the feeling of heart break.

Finn/Quinn: Thanks Finn! You chastise Rachel and Quinn for cheating on you with Puck, but now you are basically pushing Quinn to cheat on Sam with you?

And Quinn...I was loving you, and I still do. But, just stop with the cheating. I did not like you and Sam together, but Lady Lips does not deserve this behavior at all.

Rachel: Yay for single Rachel and her actually having friends and a sleepover. You deserve happiness and if Finn/rachel get back together, you better have Finn grovel at your feet.

Santana: You are a hilarious HBIC. The crying after the gleeks all called you out on your behavior was hilarious. And Naya + Nurse outfit= amazing.

Tina: I just wanted to hug you. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails