Friday, February 25, 2011

Community Season 2 Ep 17 : Intro to Political Science





I about died during this episode. Some of my favorite lines:

Troy- "Do you just constantly have your own little side adventures?
Abed- " Yep."
Troy- "Yeah. Me too."

Britta-"Well I don't want to be that guy..."
" I don't care."
Shirley-"Well Pierce, we're glad to have to you back I'm assuming."

And I could go on so I'll stop while I'm ahead. Donald Glover's line delivery are getting ridiculous at this point, I mean how do you make every line you get funny? Giliian Jacob's too, I can't believe there was a time I didn't find her funny on this show. I love her now. Oh, and Magnitude's "POP! POP!", should have wore on me, but every time he did it I laughed harder and harder. Maybe it was because the audience did too. I loved this episode got to rewatch to catch some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails