Friday, February 25, 2011

Parks and Recreation Season 3 Ep 6 : Indianapolis





Was Dennis Feinstein's license place "SMELLS"? Awesome.

I really liked this episode. Ron was absolutely incredible. Although he had many award winning lines, his demands for "All the bacon and eggs you have" won me over.

I'm glad Andy and April gave the money back. (That was definitely April's intent too, right? Since they both came to a conclusion at the same time, I just heard Andy, and saw them dump the money in the jar.) I have no clue how she managed to get a gigantic plate of Pigs in a Blanket made for a party of 25, but well done.

I figured that the woman's razor and pink cap would belong to Chris, but did not see that break-up happening. At least we get to keep Ann in Pawnee a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails