Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Vampire Diaries Season 2 Ep 16 : The House Guest





Loved this episode. Has there ever been a show where SO much happens in one hour?

I was hoping Matt would turn, but this is actually much more interesting. Poor Caroline. I am a Matt fan so I still have some hope that those crazy kids can work it out. I liked that Matt immediately remembered what Vicki had said in the hospital, it made me think that he had been ruminating about it at least a little bit, instead of just assuming she was super out of it when she said it.

Candice Accola's voice is awesome and that scene made me smile.

I'm relieved about who the deaths were- I was so afraid that either Matt or Jenna was going to die that it wasn't so bad when Jonas and Luka died instead (though it was sad). Though I wish Elena had started to fill Jenna in at the end- I thought when they were talking in the kitchen that that was going to be the moment where Elena began to come clean. Though, as she put it earlier in the episode, how do you tell someone something like that? I think the best way would be if she just gave Jenna her diary (which I don't know if she still writes in), because that would be the most comprehensive way for Jenna to find out. It worked pretty well with Jeremy, when he stole it, because that way he learned about everything "off-camera." I mean, there is WAY too much to explain at this point.

I'm very curious as to what Bonnie's role will be in this curse thing. I wonder what Jonas revealed to her. I have a feeling that he didn't tell Stefan everything.

Loved, loved, LOVED Damon telling Katherine to get out of his room. Way to grow a pair, Damon.

I am hoping that more doppelganger hijinks ensue when the show finally comes back from hiatus (seriously, April 7th? Boooo.) I love the "Is it Elena or Katherine" moment at the beginning of the episode- I genuinely had no idea which was which.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails