Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gossip Girl Season 4 Ep 9 : The Witches Of Bushwick



So, I sympathized for Juliet last week, but was totally creeped out this week. Drugging S like that--not ok. And, with that, I think she took back the psychopath title back from Jenny. (Whatever Jenny's grievances, I don't believe she would go so far as to drug someone after being drugged herself last season.)

I hated Vanessa this episode except for the first scene. Dan/Nate's epic bromance is what makes the show.

My bipolar feelings towards Chuck and Blair continue. They have great chemistry and I'm glad to see them getting along, but why must Blair be the only one to change? Chuck needs to clean up his act too...and not just with a "hedonist with heart" way either. He needs to prove he cares about her. That he won't use her the way he did with IP ever again. (I do think Chuck can continue living a decadent hedonist lifestyle, but he needs to show his loyalty to Blair with more than just a masque ball. Or an I love you said during sex.) So in this respect, ChuckandBlair seem very season 2....Chuck does nothing while Blair steps up to the plate.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails