Tuesday, November 16, 2010

90210 Season 3 Ep 9 : They're Playing Her Song




Another decent episode. I like how the writers sneaked in the re-write of Teddy's history to make it seem like Ian wasn't the first guy he had feelings for.

Poor Navid has to be the man of the house. Thank you writers for finally giving him something besides obsessed over Ade...

...speaking of Adrianna she's back to annoying me again.

I'm not sure about Charlie's story. I want to hear Liam's side. Then again I as much as I love Evan Ross I find the whole thing with Charlie, Liam and Annie boring although it was funny when she came out of that bathroom.

Debbie and Ryan have been through a lot lately so I'm okay with them getting theirs. Lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails