Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Glee Season 2 Ep 7: The Substitute



Oh, Brittany S. Peirce, I’m sorry that you just learned how to spell half of your name.

Terri Schuester… I love you. You’re kinda evil, but you were the best actress in the episode and I appreciate that.

Will Schuester, thank-you for coming back from the suckyville and being the great, well-rounded character I missed. There is still some shaping up to do, but I think you’re up to the challenge.

That being said… Make Em Laugh? Best Musical Number in two weeks (well three if you count Election Day). It was fabulous! And Harry Shum Jr. kicked ass as well. Prefect. It actually made me laugh.

I’m glad that the whole Karovsky/Kurt-Kiss-Thing was not dropped in replacement of some actress with very little charisma promoting her movie. I’m still not sure how I feel about Blaine.

Mercedes date the hot running back. I understand that he is one of the few black kids at your school and you disagree with stereotypes, but he fine.

Oh, and the whole tots gag… that’s about 8 years late.

Holly Holiday, you’re the worst substitute teacher ever. Granted I went to a high school where the
Substitutes were more respected than some of the teachers, but still.

Little kindergarten version of New Directions. SO CUTE!! [Sorry, I need to get that out.]



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails