Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gossip Girl Season 4 Ep 10 : Gaslit


Today's episode of Gossip Girl was brought to you by plot contrivance.

I don't believe that Blair or Chuck wouldn't tell Nate about Serena's overdose. They've shown that no matter what they are able to put shit behind them when it really counts to be there for each other. I don't buy that Chuck wouldn't talk to Serena and believe her because he's probably the only character that hasn't judged her. I also don't buy that Dan wouldn't believe the worst in Serena because that's one of the reason they broke up. They don't talk and he judges her.

Lily, however, was very much in character. I wish to God Rufus wasn't married to her. I've hated this relationship since I've seen it on my screen.

I also don't buy that Blair wouldn't tell Lily what she found out about Jenny. I hope she tells Dan that Vanessa was involved.

Seriously, I haven't liked how Jenny looked since season 1. I always hate when actors influence how their character looks and Taylor Momsen is my reason why.

Dorota is no longer necessary for me. She works much better as a background character...even more than she is now.

I knew Serena was choosing Dan but did they forget that they share a sibling?!

You know what else fell flat to me? There was a lot of talk about past-Serena and drugs but we haven't seen it. I want a flashback show! I want to see this reckless person Serena was before the show started.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails