Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Glee Season 2 Ep 9 : Special Education



BRITTANY & MIKE CHANG FTW!!!

I love watching those two dance. I could not keep my eyes off them the entire time. Awesome.

Rachel & Kurt were adorable. I'm glad they're exploring this friendship. They're both drama queens and it was cute to see them bonding. I think they understand each other in a way nobody else can. I do miss Kurt with Mercedes though. I want to see more scenes with them together.

Puck has lost his mojo.

Artie is redeeming himself with Brittany. He is slowly becoming a nicer boyfriend.

Finn, on the other hand, is still a clueless *******. Why does he always look so tired and sour-faced?

Santana is really vicious. Her seething hate for Rachel is unattractive.

Sam and Quinn are boring, boring, boring, as usual. Their voices were too weak to carry that song. It was dull and bland. The performance picked up immensely with Valerie and Brittany & Mike's Epicness. Otherwise, Time Of My Life was a snooze-fest. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails