Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Vampire Diaries Season 2 Ep 10 : The Sacrifice



God this show is good. So much happens each episode- its crazy!!!


Ever since the Katerina episode (when he let Katerina hide behind the tree and go unnoticed) I have thought that Elijah was not really a faithful Klaus servant, and his behavior tonight further fueled my hunch.

His actions tonight seem to indicate he has his own agenda, and I don't think it is line with Klaus' plans. I still think Elijah and Katherine are in cahoots to some end. 



I'm very interested to see where this takes Bonnie. She tried to use Luka's strength without his permission or buy-in, which was a really morally ambiguous thing for her to do. Not questionable for other main characters, God knows, but Bonnie's generally very straight-forward with her integrity. As Luka at this point is assumed to be an innocent in Bonnie's eyes, I'm surprised that she basically sucked on his power without a twinge of conscience. I like it - because I wonder what it means. I'm a big fan of imperfect characters, so I love dings in the armor.


Loving the Jeremy/Bonnie chemistry and Caroline and Tyler. Watching Tyler watch the video of Mason was painful. 


I really liked the end as well and the intensity in the Stefan/Damon interaction (though I'm sure it's more of a set up for Damon/Elena), because I think that's my favorite relationship on this show and I really love when the brothers act like they are brothers and try to help each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails