Tuesday, November 30, 2010

90210 Season 3 Ep 10: Best Lei'd Plans



I think 90210 wins the award for most awkwardly staged advertisement masquerading as storyline when Silver was talking to Navid with the videophone.

Otherwise, not a terrible episode. The storylines are all over the place, and there doesn't seem to be a lot keeping the characters together, but it was mostly not awful. Well the Adrianna/Silver/Navid triangle is mostly dumb. Though I really want to see how Silver reacts to not only being quasi-dumped for Adrianna by Navid, but also being dumped by Teddy for Ian. Talk about not being able to catch a break.

I will say that I continue to enjoy Teddy's storyline. It's overly simplistic and it moves at a glacial pace, but I'm glad they finally moved it forward with an actual kiss.

The rest is meh. I don't see what Naomi would see in Oscar, I don't care about Debbie's dating life and the whole Liam storyline is just weird and completely disconnected from the rest of the show. Also, Annie's hair is awful and she serves no purpose.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails