Monday, November 29, 2010

The Walking Dead Season 1 Ep 5 : Wildfire



Sweet! Noah Emmerich as the CDC guy. He is one of those actors I have seen in a ton of stuff (White Collar, Miracle, Windtalkers) and I always like him. Can't wait to see what is going to go down with his character.

I found the episode to be solid, but kind of slow at first. I felt for Andrea and Laurie Holden once again acted the hell out of her scenes, but I did find it annoying that she didn't just tell someone that she was planning on finishing off Amy herself, and keep them in suspense all that time. But I guess losing someone you love can make you go crazy a bit. And Jim, poor Jim. Trying to hide the bite was stupid and I can easily understand why everyone would be pissed and even why Daryl wanted to just go ahead and end it. But I still felt bad for him.

Shane can go back to shutting the hell up. I really doubt the body count would have been much less had Rick and the other three not stayed, and even then, it's probably best not to play the blame game when you're still burying the bodies. Besides, it goes both ways. Maybe you should have had a guard or something keeping watch, Shane old buddy. Jackass.

Glenn didn't do too much tonight, but at least Dale had plenty of awesome moments. And he definably is onto Shane considering killing Rick. Curious to see how that will play out.

Bummed that it is already the season finale. It's not perfect, but I've really been getting into this show and I can't wait to see where it goes in future episodes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails