Monday, November 19, 2012

The Walking Dead -3×6- Hounded






That was awesome. As soon as Rick started squinting and heading for the fence, I'm going "I hope she remembered the formula", and she had. I like Michonne. The look on her face when the walkers bypassed her, all covered in zombie goo, all surprise, relief and realization. It was a nice shoutout back to the Atlanta days too. It took some serious stones to walk up to that fence with zombies all around it. And only Michonne could limp in, carrying a shopping basket and still look badass as hell. I look forward to her meeting up with everyone and Hershel will be happy to have an actual surgery to do. Too bad she has to tell them about Meryl, Glenn and Maggie though. Daryl's going to be conflicted: yay, my brother's alive vs crap, my brother's still an asshole.

Did the Governor spend all that time with Andrea so she wouldn't wonder why Meryl left so soon after Michonne? Or did Michonne ever cross her mind again after the gates closed? Geez, Andrea. Wait till you meet your future stepdaughter.

Andrew Lincoln was freaking amazing, the way he sold Rick's breakdown. I couldn't bear to watch and I couldn't bear to look away. I kept thinking it was a delusion but I was kind of hoping it was real, and there really was somewhere safe that wasn't Woodbury. I loved that Rick hung up, accepting that Lori was gone and there was no haven, and he still had family to protect. And Glenn and Maggie to retrieve. Somehow. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails