Friday, November 16, 2012

The Vampire Diaries -4×6- We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes






Even as a hallucination, Katherine is awesome.


Hayley so has it going on for Tyler, it’s not funny, and I think Tyler might be feeling it too. I like Caroline and Tyler, but it wouldn’t hurt my feelings if the broke up, but damn it, if they put Caroline with Klaus, I’m gonna need to get prescribed an anti-nausea medication.

Shane must be Silas, and this story has me interested. Obviously he is immortal without being a vampire. What does he want with Bonnie?


I love Jeremy to pieces but I am SO mad at all of the crew for killing random hybrid dude and was very glad to see somebody call them on that shit. Go Ty! I can't believe Caroline went along with it. I felt like that required a major personality transplant in just about everybody but our natural born killer vamps, like Klaus. Seriously, Jeremy. WTF

I really liked the Elena/Stefan break up. I liked that it wasn't so much about Damon but how much they've grown apart. They are different people than when they met and would be even without Damon, but Elena's feelings for him make their problems harder to ignore. I'd like her to be alone for a while, work on herself and accepting who and what she is, rather than jump into a new relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails