Friday, November 9, 2012

The Vampire Diaries -4×5- The Killer






Damn, just after I just finish saying that Klaus' "keep him alive for the cure" would give the writers leeway to make Connor's stay long, they up and kill him. He was a serious bad ass and I'm gonna miss him. But I have to give the show credit, they know how to do their twists/shocks.


The Stefan and Damon scenes were by far the highlight. They are just great together. I'm curious to see how things play out when Klaus returns. Will they pretend that Damon doesn't know about the cure?

I'm really liking April. A genuine innocent. Not a Special Snowflake, just a sweet, nice girl who I actually want to root for.

How would April and her father have known Connor from some long ago time? That was odd. Was Connor once in Mystic Falls? Was he a relative of Bonnie's? It's hard to figure since they really have not connected April or her father to anyone. April's father said a bigger evil was coming, and the death of the council was the beginning. I thought Connor blew up the house, but apparently he may have been taking marching orders from the Professor. I wonder if Connor thought he was blowing up a house full of vamps? Or did Connor just kill the Council to prevent them from killing the vampires that he needed to kill to make his tattoo grow?

The hybrid dying in the grill was one of the few times I've had to look away from the screen on this show, so bravo effects team.

Relieved the Tyler/Hayley/Caroline drama was cleared up and it was clear there was no cheating. The whole "freeing the hybrids" thing could be interesting especially since Klaus thinks he has a hold over Tyler when he really doesn't.

I love Professor Shane helping Bonnie to regain her magic, but I can't help but think he has a bigger agenda.

Jeremy now has the mark of the hunter is now compulsion proof, faster and stronger. Also, the ring may not work anymore. Certainly, I would not be inclined to test it if I was him. And he actually did the right thing when he realized April was being compelled. Go Jeremy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails