Thursday, November 1, 2012

Modern Family -4×6- Yard Sale









"Why didn't I wear my shants!!!" had me cracking up.

Luke's total manipulation of Gloria because "dammit, he wanted a puppet show and he'd get one" was kind of adorable.

Lines like

"It's not nerdy! Back me up, Luke."
"I hope you mean into the garage, because I have friends on this street."

and

"You could be taking those jeans out of the hands of some needy, giant children."

convince me that the writers must love to write for Nolan Gould.

I assume this isn't the last we're going to see of Alex's boyfriend because I thought his reaction to her asking and his agitation and emotion when Jay walked in on him, kind of proved that he is gay but just not ready to admit it to himself which is why Mitchell was right about Claire staying out of it.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Nolan is a funny character and he does get some great lines. He’s the dumb guy’s kid, which is a great pairing when they set out to do a project together, like the motor cycle here. As for the “boyfriend” who will return, perhaps he will end up being the child Cam and Mitch were hoping for? Modern Family feels like my extended family, which I have at my house when my DISH coworker and his family come over to watch with me each week. I used to get frustrated when he would get there and there weren’t any recordings, because my kids deleted the timers, but now I have PrimeTime Anytime on my Hopper DVR. That way I’m not embarrassed because I set all four of the major networks to automatically record each evening.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails