Thursday, November 1, 2012

American Horror Story: Asylum -2×3- Nor’easter







Demon possession? Check.
Aliens? Check.
Serial killers? Check.
Crazy scientists? Check.
Mutant monsters? Check.

And all in one episode. Jessica Lange was wonderful as she was unraveling and I am just absolutely loving Lily Rabe! She does possessed very well, IMO.


Poor Shelly. She's as much a heroine as Lana and she got it so much worse. And the worst apparently is yet to come!

Dr. Arden's character has gone so over the top I really don't know where they can go from here. He's got huge mommy issues (I bet his mom mutilated him!) and huge purity issues and huge brain issues and he's just seven feet of ISSUES. James Cromwell's doing a great job with some really offputting material but I'm getting a lot more Show's Creator Has Some Big Time Problems With Women more then Dr. Arden Is Evil with his scenes.

I'm still wondering about the alien Sister Jude saw. I wonder if it implanted something in her?

The alien looked fucking weird by the way, not scary. It looked like a balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails