Friday, October 12, 2012

The Vampire Diaries 4-1: "Growing Pains"





What a great opener to start the season on and the acting was really strong throughout. The scene at the end with Elena and Stefan was very touching, even though I see more chemistry between Elena and Damon. That scene, where Damon admitted he would have saved her from the car, and that Elena said (in essence) that she would never have forgiven him, was another good one.

I hadn't thought about Elena now being able to remember all that Damon compelled her to forget, but I found that very interesting to think about.

Hurrah for Caroline figuring out that Tyler was Klaus so quickly, and the way she figured it out. I hated to think of how she would have felt had Klaus fooled her for very long.

Poor Bonnie. She really can't catch a break.

Poor Rebeccah, always witnessing great love but never truly experiencing love from anyone else. I wonder what she was thinking when she was looking at Stefan suffering over his love for Elena when he was locked in the cage and shot by the guard. I was glad when she destroyed Klaus' hybred making blood bags when she realized that her brother never cared for her at all. Rebeccah will be Klaus' downfall, I'm sure of it.

I knew when push comes to shove, Elena will choose to continue her life as a vampire. She's a survivor, just like Katherine.


I'm so glad this show is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails