Monday, October 15, 2012

Revenge -2×3- Confidence







I don't like that Nolan and Amanda are seemingly on hiatus now, but their "goodbye" scene was sweet. It was nice to get a hint that Nolan actually might mean something to Amanda.

Good for Nolan for finally trying to fight back when Aiden attacked him!

But speaking of Aiden...this might be the Nemily jealousy kicking in, but I don't know that I care for him and Amanda. Yeah, he's hot, but he actually seems a bit too "experienced" (old wasn't the right word) for her. Also, it kinda annoys me to see Amanda being bossed around (I guess I've gotten accustomed to her being the one to dole out the abuse. :P)

Speaking of abuse, I thought the way she set up the whole Emily and Jack fallout was cruel. I understand Amanda being jealous of Emily embarking on the life that was meant for her, but IMO, she should have "nipped it in the bud" from the get go and never allowed Emily and Jack to start a relationship in the first place. Since Amanda decided to forego that opportunity at the beginning, now my sympathies are going to lie more with Emily than her.

The Graysons...what a mess! What was the point of Victoria introducing the entire family? And then also including Emily in the mix?

If WHM was having a relationship with Amanda's mother, why would he want to kill his girlfriend's daughter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails