Friday, October 5, 2012

Last Resort -1×2- Blue on Blue






Andre Braugher and Scott Speedman have great chemistry. I kind of forget about everyone else when the're on the screen and I'm wishing them to hurry back on when they're not. I also really like the chess game they've set up between Marcus and the rest of the world- I realize its ludicrous, but its interesting.


I really like the show. Was this as good as last week? Not quite, but then I thought last week was exceptional. The only real problem I had with tonight was the fight scene, which was pretty awful, but the other 45 minutes were compelling and moving and well-done. I hope they find a better time slot for this, and I hope they figure out how to shoot a fight scene without it looking like a 12-year old's home movie. Then I'm in for the long-haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails