Friday, October 5, 2012

Glee -4×4- The Break-Up








The Santana/Brittany scene was the only one that really got me (well, that and Chris Colfer's sad face).

I know this might sound weird, but during Blaine's piano version of Teenage Dream, when he began speeding up the song faster and faster, I honestly thought he was going to explode (literally).

I felt bad when Finn was watching Brody and Rachel's solo, just because of Cory's expressions. But the rest of the time...eh. Even Rachel's speech to Finn at the end was horrible because she basically just praised him. People think Brody's a catalyst to prop up Rachel to show how special she is? Just look at the Rachel/Finn scene. She basically told him off, broke it off and the first words out of his mouth? "I have NOTHING". Cue Rachel comforting him. But I did like how she said he wasn't a man because he didn't keep in contact. So, she's allowed to be set free, but not with other men. Got it, jackass.

I wonder who Blaine kissed. Part of me is thinking that it's Sam (or that's just the Sam-is-gay shipper that is still hanging by a thread).

But question: WHAT happened with Will and Emma? Did I miss something? Are they broken up? Is Will going for the job? And why the hell would he basically critisize Emma for thinking for herself and her own needs instead of his?

1 comment:

  1. Well, Rachael praised Finn at first because she still wanted to stay with him…until he took off without saying anything. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and she flew to Ohio just to prove it. The final goodbye was MUCH different. My daughter is the real fan though and Glee is the theme for our DISH Halloween work party for our families this year, which made my kids happy, since they like the show so much. They save all of the episodes each season, and now that I have the Hopper DVR, I have a thousand hours to hold their shows, and mine.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails