Thursday, September 27, 2012

Modern Family Season 4, Episode 1 Bringing Up Baby






And we're off to a new season.

I laughed like crazy at the animals on the roof. It was so unexpected and I liked how they tied it in to Mitchell making the car dance for Lily. I really loved her insistence on naming the kid or a cat "Larry", too. I like that she's not sweet and adorable, as most tv kids are.

I also liked Luke causing Manny to have doubts, and then leaving the room, to check on dinner, and his aside that he loves to throw out a bomb/grenade and then leaving.

I haven't read anything but I imagine the time jump is real because the episode started right after the finale so the time jump gets them into this television "year." I didn't find it at all jarring and was pleasantly surprised that they didn't feel it necessary to drop the 5/6 months later screen drop because throughout the episode they dropped hints about what many of the characters would be doing a few months into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails