Wednesday, May 16, 2012

90210 -4×24- Forever Hold Your Peace





Teddy! Nice to see you again. I've always liked the Teddy/Silver friendship but I'm not sure about the whole baby daddy thing.

Naomi/Max - I liked them as a couple the first go round but now I'm not totally feeling it.

Ivy/Diego....yawn! Why am I supposed to care about their relationship? Ivy has gone from mourning Raj to being head over heels in love with Diego? Huh?

Speaking of rushed relationships, Annie/Caleb is boring and unbelievable. Annie reminds me of Lana Lang from Smallville. Every man she meets falls in love with her in two seconds.

Didn't this show end last season with Liam's motorcycle crash? This season it's ending with Dixon's car being plowed into by an 18 wheeler. What is it with this show and motor vehicle accidents?

As ridiculous as this show is I'll probably be back next season. God help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails