Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ringer -1×22- I’m The Good Twin




Andrew and Juliette leaving together to lick their wounds made me weepy. They both really sold the quiet loss they both felt in their family being turned upside down. Little do they know they have two little girls who need their help to get away from their crazy mama to help them recover and move on. Juliette will be an awesome big sister.

Although if we were to have a second season I wouldn't put it past TPTB to make it so that Andrew isnt' the father of the twins but Arbogast. The way they played it he could've been angry that Siobhan had been stepping out on HIM with Henry the insult to Gemma being an additional sting for him. Also with the loss of Gemma, Arbogast could fill his child void with his daughters with Siobhan, which given his wealth, Siobhan would welcome since she currently has no money and no place to live. I could see her making nice with him to give herself some time to regroup and figure out what to do next- really go after Bridget or just let it go to care for her kids.

If the kids really are Andrew's then basically he's right back in crazy town like he was with Juliett's crazy mother only now he's got two babies to deal with on top of having to deal with Siobhan-who he is still married to. Hoo boy.

Machado for the win coming in guns blazing. I'm happy he finally got his man although this pretty much means Machado has no real reason to come back next season and NC can go on to other projects. Actually, Henry is pretty much done, too, since he's not Shiobhan's babies daddy and he's free and clear to leave having slipped out of the murder rap. Although I'd miss the big dummy.

I did groan that we never got the twins to meet in present time face-to-face. I feel it was the least they could do to have this big stand-off be the final scene. Still, I loved the finale, I loved how they embraced the crazy and I will really miss this show if it doesn't come back. Primetime needs more indulgent soaps and Ringer evolved into quite a fun one. I hope it can somehow escape cancellation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails