Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Glee -3×15- Big Brother


Wow.....uhhh.....so I really hated that. I mean really. The only good thing was Quinn and Artie and Matt Bomer. (I kind of need Cooper Anderson and Jesse St. James to meet and offer Master Classes in Acting, Reality Show Judging and Shower Choir Competitions.)

The rest......just ugh. Way, way, way, too much Blaine. And it served no purpose. That rendition of Fighter was the worst Blaine performance I have ever seen. I really, really, really did not like it. And that shower scene? That is what everyone was going so crazy over? I just don't see it. The Duran Duran was good, but the performance saved that.

 Senior ditch day could have had great potential but ended up being lame-o.

 The only really useful thing that came out of this episode was the introduction of LA as a possible destination for some if not all of the kids.

 I guess I need to marinate on this, but I really did not like this episode. RIB have demonstrated yet again, that they do not know how to come back from hiatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails